Increase Your Visibility & Sales With Newsletter Marketing
Learn How To Create One Of The Biggest Assets In Your Business
What beats twitter, facebook, youtube, and websites for building relationships with your customers and increasing sales?
Your newsletter and it’s members
This workshop will help you create one of the biggest assets in your business.
You need a newsletter because it helps you foster a stronger relationship with your customers/audience/fans.
Take a look at the average reach of social media sites compared to newsletters.
- Twitter: On average only 1.2% of your followers will see you update at any one time
- Facebook: On average only 6% of fans will see your updates
- Newsletters: On average over 20% will read your newsletter (my average is 34%, so I know I’m doing something right!)
Having a newsletter has proven to be on of the most effective ways to show your customers the results and benefits of your services.
Because your customers have OPTED-IN and deliberately registered to receive your news and updates to their email addresses, you deepen the connection you have with them and it’s a place you inspire/help and support them too. And not just once. You can do this again, and again.
In this half-day workshop I’m going to show you
- How to invite people to opt-in to become a newsletter member
- The no.1 thing that I do to cause an email opt-in rush
- 13 rules of newsletter etiquette
- The system for building trust, developing relationships and providing value for your newsletter members
- Set up a system that creates sales for you in your sleep
- The rules you must abide by to keep your newsletter healthy and your customers happy
- 10 ways of creating content for your newsletter so you never run out of ideas
This training will work whether you are an individual or a large business.
It's never NEVER too early to start a newsletter!
This training is for you if:
- you want to attract more ideal customers, and you want to start a newsletter
- you already have a newsletter but you aren’t really sure what you should be doing with it
- you want to learn more methods to strengthen your existing email marketing activity
This is NEWSLETTER A>Z. It’s going to be a newsletter intensive and you will go away armed with the know-how and the how-tos of email marketing for your business.