Whew! It’s that time of year when we start to look back over the months before to reflect and assess and dare to plan for a brand new year.
How’s 2014 been for you? One of the best yet? Filled with challenges? Wish you could wipe it out? Or maybe it was so good you want to do it all again!
I’ll one of those ‘end of year review’ things soon (even as I’m typing this tears have started to well up!). Let’s just say I am so grateful for so many things this year. Did I have any idea what running my own business would be like when I start 7 years ago and where it would take me? NO Freaking way! This has been a year when SO many things FINALLY started to fall into place. Looking back, it was the year of HOW.
Up until this year I had so many goals and things I wanted to do, and I knew what the WHAT was, but for such a long time the HOW was missing. All the months and years of feeling tingles of frustration and knowing that I needed MORE of something, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Do you know what I mean?
What was the HOW I learnt?
It’s about really going FULL OUT and running my business how I wanted to, exactly on my terms. I mean that in every area.
- I learnt marketing and business strategies from the BEST in the business.
- I invested in myself financially at a level that I’ve got to admit SCARED ME! But the ROI? Out of this world.
- I learnt about how to reach my goals in a way that I’ve never experienced before (and if you know me, you know I’m pretty ambitious, tenacious and go for what I want anyway. Think that x50!)
- I learnt that fast, decisive action beats waiting for the perfect time (It doesn’t exist).
- I learnt to never listen to anyones limited thinking about what I can achieve.
I’ve put a lot of what I’ve learnt this year into two of my best selling online programmes.
Big Daring Business Academy and From Full Time To Free Time.
And I’m making the BOTH available to you in my pretty-freaking-incredible CHRISTMAS BONANZA!
But make sure you don’t leave it too late as my Christmas Bonanzaends at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!
Here’s to a smooth, easy, joyful, wealthful, creative 2015!
Lots of festive love and cheer!