One of your missions as an entrepreneur is to be able to reach your full potential and make an impact.
Wherever you are on your personal ladder of success; whether you are just taking your first steps, or if you are at the top of your game, people need to know about you, what you have to offer and how amazing you are! You need to own your own corner of the internet; a place for you to shine online.
How can social media raise your profile?
We all need a place where we can state our mission, demonstrate our experience and tell the world what we have to offer! Using social media can help you build your own, unique brand. Its a place where you can tune into your market more easily than ever before plus you can even turn your local business into a global one which can reach into any country you desire.
Gone are the days of being location dependent.
We have the world of communication at our feet, and nearly all the social media tools we have at our disposal are free! Crazy eh?! For example, you can build your own TV show on youtube and show your audience who are you and what you do! It’s one of the best things I’ve done for my business. Make your online presence work for you 24 hours a day, supporting your business message and promoting you , just like a good wing-woman (or man!)
Take control and take advantage of what the digital world has to offer you!
Remember, you are your business! Your online presence (think website, blog, twitter, facebook, youtube, linkedin) can reflect who you are. Let people get to know you, who you are and what you stand for, and if they like you, they will be drawn into doing business with you when they are ready for what you have to offer
It doesn’t matter what you are selling
Whether you have a product or a service, or if you are a solo-entrepreneur or have a large business with a big team, using social media can have a multitude of benefits:
- Have you got a competitor that isn’t online or has a very low activity online? Get active and make the most of your social media advantage.
- Do you want to be seen as an authority and leader in your industry? Lead the way online! Talk about what you do. Show people and demonstrate.
- Take advantage of google juice (how google finds and ranks websites). Did you know that google rewards websites that are active and have updates (as opposed to static sites). Use your blog to extend your visitors and make google happy too!
- If you write a useful blog post that your audience likes, then they will be inclined to share it amoungst their friends, fans and followers. That’s digital word of mouth in action!
- You will be able to respond quickly to your customers needs which in turn will increase trust and loyalty.
I want you to think about just three ways that you can grow your presence & business online.
You can dive right in if you like, or get started step-by-step; there is no right or wrong. Do whatever feels comfortable. Be yourself, talk your audience, get to know them and build relationships.
Just be yourself and show your awesome & don’t be afraid to shake your money maker – digitally speaking of course! 🙂
PS! If you aren’t already a newsletter member, you really should be so you don’t miss out on updates and my special offers that I don’t give anywhere else! Get it here.
[Tweet “I’m reading, Shake Your Digital Money Maker”]